Through prayer, spiritual healing or intention, light may be sent to someone to aid in their healing. Absent or distant healing can be facilitated by an individual and/or by a prayer group or healing circle.
Healing takes place when high-frequency energy flows through the body, transmuting the stagnant energy which caused the disease. You must always ask for permission before you interfere with anyone else’s energy. There are several reasons for this:
- The person’s illness may be serving them in some way, whether they like it or not. It could be a karmic lesson they may need to experience and learn from.
- The illness may be serving a higher purpose for the growth of the person’s soul.
- The illness is their karma, and if they have not learned the lesson offered, you would not be serving their growth by healing it.
- It may not be the right time for them to heal – and their soul will know this.
- They may have a spiritual contract for someone else to facilitate their healing.
- It is not up to you to decide what is or is not for the person’s highest good.
If you are unable to ask permission from the person in question, use your intuition and tune into their Higher Self and simply ask. When you mentally ask for permission you will receive a distinct impression of an affirmative answer if it is appropriate. If you receive no distinct answer, do not send healing.
In an emergency situation in which someone is injured, do not hesitate to help. Healing energy will flow through you if it is appropriate.