Within the Spiritual Law of Healing, light is energy. Our physical bodies are made up of the vibration and energy of the consciousness of our souls over many recurrent lifetimes. We are here on the earth-plane to experience life in human form.
Physical choices are made by our souls and higher-selves prior to incarnating, and some of these may appear as physical limitations (or ‘handicaps’). Our lower-selves make other choices from moment to moment throughout our lives.
According to the Spiritual Law of Healing, there are two basic emotions on the earthplane. The first is ‘love’ and the second is ‘fear’. When we resist our chosen experiences through fear we create blocks in our emotional, mental and spiritual bodies. Eventually this causes physical disease (dis-ease).
Inflexible and rigid mental attitudes and beliefs cause both physical and mental tension. If we hold the physical body or an organ of the body in tension, something physical will eventually manifest.
Suppressed and/or denied emotions sit and stagnate within the body until they manifest into a physical illness.
When we fail to acknowledge our higher, spiritual selves, we hinder the supply of Divine energy, and eventually our physical bodies will wither. An illness or dis-ease is caused by stagnant energy.
When we feel inner-joy and happiness the cells of our bodies flow with love and our bodies respond by radiating health. Love is a high frequency energy that keeps our bodies clear and flowing. All manifestations of fear are of a low vibration, and these block the positive flow of energy or ‘chi’.
According to the Spiritual Law of Healing, healing takes place when high-frequency energy flows through our bodies. This transmutes the stagnant energy which caused the dis-ease.
To enact the Spiritual Law of Healing we must always ask for permission before we interfere with another’s energy. There are several reasons why this is important:
- The persons’ (whom we are intending to send healing to or perform healing on) illness may be serving their soul in some way, whether they like it or not. It may be a karmic experience and lesson that they may need to learn from.
- The dis-ease or illness may be serving a higher purpose for the growth of that persons’ soul and spiritual growth.
- The illness or dis-ease is their karma. If they have not learned from the lesson offered by the illness, if we were to ‘heal’ them we may not be serving their spiritual growth and highest good.
- The timing may not be right for them to heal (or be healed). Their higher-selves and souls will be aware of this.
- The person may have a ‘spiritual contract’ with someone else to facilitate their healing.
- It is not up to us as individuals to decide what is or is not for the person’s highest good.
If we are unable to ask permission from the person in question, we are to use our intuition and tune-in to their vibration and higher-self, and simply ask. When we mentally ask for permission to perform healing we will receive a distinct impression of the answer, be it ‘yes’ or ‘no’. If we receive an affirmative answer then we may proceed. If we receive a distinct ‘no’ or a non-distinct answer then we are NOT to send or perform healing.
In an emergency situation in which someone is injured, do not hesitate to send or perform healing. If it is appropriate, the healing energies will flow freely.
According to the Spiritual Law of Healing, there are a variety of ways for us to facilitate healing such as: spiritual, faith, attitudinal, absent, magnetic, Reiki, natural and angelic, amongst others.